(Woodoats) A robust and eye-catching tall grass, Chasmanthium latifolium has bright green, lance shaped leaves and pretty flower heads drooping under their own weight.
Supplied Size: 3L pots
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A robust and eye-catching tall grass, Chasmanthium latifolium has bright green, lance shaped leaves and pretty flower heads drooping under their own weight.
A handsome ground cover grass growing best in a sunny position. Flower heads most attractive in a position where they are backlit by the sun.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil. Tolerant of both damp (but not flooded) and dry soil conditions.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Chasmanthium latifolium grows to be a tall ground cover grass.
- Height: up to 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft) in good conditions
- Spread: 60cm - 1 m (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Grass - Large (over 6 ft tall), Grass - Medium (3 - 6 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental
You might also like