Stephanandra incisa 'Crispa'
(Cutleaf Stephanandra ) Stephanandra incisa 'Crispa' is a graceful, deciduous shrub native to parts of Korea and Japan with prettily cut, bright green leaves that turn soft-yellow and orange in autumn before falling.
Free P&P for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A graceful, deciduous shrub native to parts of Korea and Japan with prettily cut, bright green leaves that turn soft-yellow and orange in autumn before falling. Masses of greenish-white flowers appear on the branches in mid to late summer.
Stephanandra incisa 'Crispa' is a superb slow growing, ground cover shrub which is especially useful for planting under trees in shade.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July to September .
- Flower Colour: Greenish-white
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Low, spreading, mound forming, ground cover shrub.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 200 cm (6 ft)
- Notes: Stephanandra incisa 'Crispa' is a tough, easy to grow garden plant!
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant
- On sale!
- On sale!