Pinus wallichiana 'Nana'
(Dwarf Bhutan Pine) Pinus wallichiana 'Nana' is an unusual small to medium sized, rounded shrub once established with long blueish-green needles & slender cones when mature.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Pinus wallichiana 'Nana' is an unusual small to medium sized, rounded shrub once established with long blueish-green needles & slender cones when mature. Slow growing, eventually with a dense, dome-shaped habit.
Best foliage colour will be seen in planted in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy and tolerant of atmospheric pollution.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Pinus wallichiana 'Nana' grows to be a medium size, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: This tree is particularly tolerant of urban areas.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Rare and Unusual, Habit - Architectural
You might also like