Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana'
(Dwarf Maidenhair Tree) An eye-catching plant, Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana' is a slow growing, compact shrub with large, fan-shaped leaves.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An eye-catching plant, Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana' is a slow growing, compact shrub with large, fan-shaped leaves. These leaves are green in the summer turning shades of gold and bronze before falling in the autumn.
Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana' is most suited to a nice, sunny position and does very well in urban areas. It is also very good in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana' grows to be a compact small or eventually medium sized shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Barabits Nana' is slow growing and will take years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like