Carpinus caroliniana 'Red Fall'
A new plant to us, Carpinus caroliniana 'Red Fall' is a small, elegant tree selected for the excellent red and orange autumn which is seen on established plants.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A new plant to us, Carpinus caroliniana 'Red Fall' has been selected for the excellent red and orange autumn which is seen on established plants. The vivid autumn colours make this an excellent choice of tree for late interest in the year.
Carpinus caroliniana 'Red Fall' grows to be a very attractive and graceful small tree.
Supplied Size: 2L / 3L square pot (approx three eyars old, 60 - 80 cm tall)
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any moist, fertile soil including chalk.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Carpinus caroliniana 'Red Fall' grows to be a small arching, branching tree.
- Height: 8 m (26 ft)
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant
You might also like