Potentilla fruticosa 'Daydawn'
Available Summer 2018
(Cinquefoil ) A compact, tough and deciduous shrub, Potentilla fruticosa 'Daydawn' has masses of attractive creamy orange-yellow flowers in late spring and into the summer.
Supplied Size: Sorry, now sold out. If you are interested in pre-ordering this plant with a deposit please call our office on (01530) 413700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A compact, tough and deciduous shrub, Potentilla fruticosa 'Daydawn' has masses of attractive creamy orange-yellow flowers in late spring and into the summer. These flowers stand out well against the dark green leaves.
Potentilla fruticosa 'Daydawn' can be grown in a large container and is most suitable to a position in full sun or light, dappled shade. Avoid planting in waterlogged or very wet areas as it usually prefers well drained soil.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Flower Colour: Creamy yellow-orange
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Potentilla fruticosa 'Daydawn' grows to be a small, compact, rounded shrub.
- Height: 0.6 - 1 m (2 - 3 ft).
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot
You might also like