Weigela florida 'Bristol Snowflake'
Known for its long flowering period, Weigela 'Bristol Snowflake' is a spreading shrub with eye-catching pure white, bell-shaped flowers.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Known for its long flowering period, Weigela 'Bristol Snowflake' is a spreading shrub with eye-catching pure white, bell-shaped flowers. These white flowers stand out well against the dark green leaves and make this a desirable border plant.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Weigela 'Bristol Snowflake' grows to be a rounded, medium sized shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like