(Woolly-leaved Oak) An unusual oak, Quercus lanata is native to South-east Asia and evergreen with large, leathery green serrated leaves covered with fine silvery hairs on the underside.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An unusual oak, Quercus lanata is native to South-east Asia and evergreen with large, leathery green serrated leaves covered with fine silvery hairs on the underside. Generally slow growing in most parts of the UK, this will be an large upright shrub in the short term or eventually a small, branching tree.
Quercus lanata is most suitable for a sunny, sheltered position. Avoid planting in cold, exposed areas.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Fertile, well drained.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Avoid cold, windy areas.
- Rate of Growth: Slow
- Habit: Quercus lanata eventually grows to be a small branching tree.
- Height: 5 - 6 m (16 - 20 ft)
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Rare and Unusual, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large
You might also likeNew Price Each £25.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £9.95
New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £15.00
New Price Each £9.95