(Laurel Oak) Native to the Eastern United States, Quercus laurifolia is a semi-evergreen oak with fairly long, narrow, dark green leaves.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
Native to the Eastern United States, this is a semi-evergreen oak with fairly long, narrow, dark green leaves. These leaves may fall to some degree in particularly cold winters.
Eventually grows into a medium sized, rounded tree with a dense habit.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Quercus laurifolia eventually grows to be a densely branching, rounded, medium sized tree.
- Height: 10 - 12 m (32 - 40 ft)
- Spread: 8 - 10 m (26 - 32 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Rare and Unusual, Leaf Shape - Unusual