An unusual cultivar, Magnolia 'Pegasus' grows to be a small tree with has masses of candle-like white flowers (delicate, pale pink at flower base) in spring.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Shipped within 2 - 4 working days
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A handsome small tree, Magnolia 'Pegasus' has masses of eye-catching white tulip-shaped flowers, pink at the base in spring once established. These flowers seem to be fairly frost resistant.
Suitable for small gardens and a position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small rounded, branching tree.
- Height: up to 20 - 26 m (13 - 16 ft).
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)