Magnolia x brooklynensis 'Evamaria'
Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' is a small tree with dusky pink flowers flushed with canary yellow and light green at the base of the petals in spring each year once established.
Enter code autumn75 at checkout for 10% off plants on orders over £75 (web only)
Priority 1 - 2 day courier delivery service also available *Surcharges apply for Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands
5% discount on all plants ordered via our website for collection from our nursery.
A handsome small tree, Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' has dusky pink flowers with an unusual flush of canary yellow and light green at the base of the petals in spring each year once established. The leaves are dark green in summer with some yellow autumn tints before falling.
Most suited to a position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April-May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' grows to be an upright large shrub in the short term or eventually a small, branching tree.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Large (3m+), Tree - Small (4m - 8m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Rare and Unusual