A beautiful large shrub or eventually small branching tree with masses of fragrant, ivory white flowers flushed with pale pink at the base
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A beautiful large shrub or eventually small branching tree with masses of fragrant, ivory white flowers flushed with pale pink at the base. The flowers appear in late spring which reduces the risk of getting caught by a late spring frost.
Magnolia 'Sayonara' is one of our favourite Magnolia and the large specimen in our woodland gardens attracts lots of attention each year when in flower.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Flower Colour: White with a pale pink base.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Magnolia 'Sayonara' grows to be a large shrub or very small, branching tree.
- Height: up to 5 - 6 m (16 - 20 ft).
- Spread: 4 - 6 m (13 - 20 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like