Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Green Weeping'
Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Green Weeping' is an unusual and handsome, slow growing beech with serrated, dark green leaves and a weeping habit.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
(Weeping Beech) A unusual and slow growing beech with handsome, serrated, dark green leaves and a pendulous habit, eventually forming a curtain of foliage around the main stem.
The slow growing nature and weeping habit makes Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Green Weeping' very suited to small gardens but also a fine plant for woodland areas!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Green Weeping' grows to be a very small weeping tree with arching, weeping branches. To gain height simply train a leading shoot to a supporting tall bamboo cane or similar to your required height before allowing it to cascade down.
- Height: 3 m (10 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Habit - Weeping, To grow in a pot
You might also like