Fagus crenata 'Mount Fuji'
Fagus crenata 'Mount Fuji' is a very slow growing small tree eventually with a handsome architectural habit once established.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
(Dwarf Japanese Beech) A rare beech in the UK, Fagus crenata 'Mount Fuji' has small green leaves and grows very slowly with a handsome branching habit once established.
Fagus crenata 'Mount Fuji is certainly not for instant gratification and will slowly grow to be a relatively low, branching shrub in the short term or eventually very small tree in many years.
- Position: Full sun or dappled, light shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Eventually Fagus crenata 'Mount Fuji' will grow to be a very small tree in time.
- Height: 2.5 - 4 m (8 - 13 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot
You might also like