- Sold Out
Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Red Weeping'
Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Red Weeping' is a rare, slow growing small tree eventually with rich purple leave and arching, weeping branches.
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands*
For assistance or to order by phone call our office on 01530 413700
(Weeping Purple Beech) A rare selection of beech tree with very stiffly weeping branches which are clothed in rich purple leaves. An elegant but slow growing tree which has a pendulous habit and will eventually form a curtain of foliage around the main stem.
The slow growing nature and weeping habit makes Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Weeping' very suited to small gardens but also a fine plant for woodland areas!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Fagus sylvatica 'Rohan Weeping' grows to be a very small weeping tree with arching, weeping branches.
- Height: 3 m (10 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Habit - Weeping, Foliage - Purple/Red
- On sale!