(Three-flower Maple) Rare species native to northern China and Korea, Acer triflorum has deeply-fissured bark a little similar to that of Acer griseum and spectacular yellow, orange and red autumn colour.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Rare species native to northern China and Korea, Acer triflorum has deeply-fissured bark a little similar to that of Acer griseum and dark green summer leaves turning spectacular yellow, orange and red in autumn before falling.
Fairly inconspicuous greenish-yellow flowers appear in April in clusters of three, hence its name. A choice and handsome but slow growing small tree.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil
- Hardiness: Hardy. Acer triflorum requires shelter from cold winter winds where possible.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Acer triflorum grows to be a small, broadly columnar tree.
- Height: eventually 8 m (26 ft) / or up to 2.5 m (8 ft) after 10 years
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft) / or up to 2 m (6 ft) after 10 years
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Ornamental Bark / Colourful Winter Stems
You might also likeNew Price Each £32.00New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £15.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £35.00