(Woodoats) A robust and eye-catching tall grass, Chasmanthium latifolium has bright green, lance shaped leaves and pretty flower heads drooping under their own weight.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A robust and eye-catching tall grass, Chasmanthium latifolium has bright green, lance shaped leaves and pretty flower heads drooping under their own weight.
A handsome ground cover grass growing best in a sunny position. Flower heads most attractive in a position where they are backlit by the sun.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil. Tolerant of both damp (but not flooded) and dry soil conditions.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Chasmanthium latifolium grows to be a tall ground cover grass.
- Height: up to 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft) in good conditions
- Spread: 60cm - 1 m (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Grass - Large (over 6 ft tall), Grass - Medium (3 - 6 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental
You might also like