Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne'
An eye-catching shrub, Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' has colourful red and orange spring leaves which turn dark green as they age and large clusters of pale rose-pink flowers in late Spring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An eye-catching shrub, Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' has colourful red and orange spring leaves which turn dark green as they age and large clusters of pale rose-pink flowers in late Spring. The leaves turn bright shades of dark orange, yellow and red before falling in autumn.
Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' can be grown in a large container or garden border and the best foliage colour will be achieved in a position with plenty of sunlight.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White to pale rose-pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' grows to be a small, bushy, rouned shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Autumn Colour, Foliage - Purple/Red