Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne'
An eye-catching shrub, Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' has colourful red and orange spring leaves which turn dark green as they age and large clusters of pale rose-pink flowers in late Spring.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An eye-catching shrub, Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' has colourful red and orange spring leaves which turn dark green as they age and large clusters of pale rose-pink flowers in late Spring. The leaves turn shades of dark orange, yellow and red before falling in autumn.
Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' can be grown in a large container or garden border and the best foliage colour will be achieved in a position with plenty of sunlight.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White to pale rose-pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Spiraea x 'Sparkling Champagne' grows to be a small, bushy, rouned shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Autumn Colour, Leaf Colour - Purple/Red, To grow in a pot
- On sale!
- On sale!