Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko'
A hardy small deciduous shrub, ideal for small gardens which is covered with masses of small pure-white flowers on arching branches in early or midsummer. Suitable for planting in groups as ground cover or for being grown in a large container.
Enter code autumn75 at checkout for 10% off plants on orders over £75 (web only)
Priority 1 - 2 day courier delivery service also available *Surcharges apply for Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands
5% discount on all plants ordered via our website for collection from our nursery.
A compact shrub very suitable for small gardens, Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' has masses of small pure-white flowers on arching branches in early or midsummer. The leaves are mid green in colour and make an excellent foil for the bright flowers.
Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' is an excellent flowering shrub for a garden border, looks very good planted in groups of three or five to fill space and finally could also be grown in a large container or pot if required.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub once established.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Wildlife Friendly - Bees