Physocarpus opulifolius 'Little Joker'
(Dwarf Ninebark) New to us, Physocarpus opulifolius 'Little Joker' is a handsome, bushy small shrub with handsome dark purple & green foliage.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Shipped within 2 - 4 working days
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
New to us, Physocarpus opulifolius 'Little Joker' is a handsome, bushy small shrub with handsome dark purple & green foliage. Clusters of small white flowers emerge i early to mid summer which stand out very well against the dark leaves.
Robust and suitable for gardens with limited space, you will find that the best foliage colour is seen if planted in a position with plenty of sun..
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Will tolerate damp but well drained soil (avoid waterlogged areas).
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Small densely branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Leaf Colour - Purple/Red, To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!