- On sale!
Lonicera nitida 'Scoop'
(Dwarf Honeysuckle) Lonicera nitida 'Scoop' is a slow growing evergreen shrub with a rounded, compact habit and dainty dark green leaves. Excellent for low hedging and shaping.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New and interesting selection, Lonicera nitida 'Scoop' is an evergreen, rounded and compact shrub with very small, dark green leaves. Tiny white flowers in spring once established followed by small purple-black fruit later in the year.
Lonicera nitida 'Scoop' is slow growing and suitable for small gardens it can also be pruned to shape for hedging or topiary. Can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade.
- Soil: Most fertile soils but Lonicera nitida 'Scoop' dislikes water logging or very wet ground.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Lonicera nitida 'Scoop' grows to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Screening/Hedge, To grow in a pot
You might also likeRegular price £12.50 -10% New Price Each £11.25
New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £18.95
- On sale!