Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey'
(Evergreen Creeping Honeysuckle) An evergreen ground cover honeysuckle, Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey' has glossy dark green leaves and covered with delicate cream & yellow in late spring.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
An evergreen ground cover honeysuckle, Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey' has glossy dark green leaves and covered with delicate cream & yellow in late spring. The leaves can sometimes turn to purple or red in the winter after a cold spell.
Once established Lonicera crassifolia grows to be a mat of low branches in time and does very well growing over the sides of a large container.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Lonicera crassifolia grows to be a low groundcover plant.
- Height: up to 0.2 m (1 ft).
- Spread: 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Spring, Suitable for Containers