Lonicera japonica 'Mint Crisp'
(Variegated Honeysuckle) An eye-catching honeysuckle for light shade, with cool, cream marbled leaves and fragrant, white flowers which fade to yellow in early and late summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
(Variegated Honeysuckle) An eye-catching honeysuckle for light shade, with cool, creamleaves and fragrant, white flowers which fade to yellow in early and late summer.
Lonicera japonica 'Mint Crisp' gives its best foliage display when planted in light dappled or partial shade against a wall or fence. Good for brightening up a slightly shady part of the garden!
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Flower Colour: Creamy yellow and white
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lonicera japonica 'Mint Crisp' grows to be a medium sized, twining climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 4 m (13 ft)
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Variegated, Scented
You might also like