Lonicera periclymenum 'Belgica'
(Climbing Honeysuckle) A handsome, early flowering form, Lonicera periclymenum 'Belgica' has dark green leaves and clusters of exquisitely scented, reddish-purple flushed-yellow flowers in early summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A handsome, early flowering form, Lonicera periclymenum 'Belgica' has dark green leaves and clusters of exquisitely scented, reddish-purple flushed-yellow flowers in early summer.
Choice ornamental climber for growing through an established tree or up wires and trellis!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Lonicera periclymenum 'Belgica' grows to be a large, twining climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- Notes: Lonicera periclymenum 'Belgica' will flower best in a warm, sunny position.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft), Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented
You might also like