Lonicera periclymenum 'Assynt Cream'
(Honeysuckle) Our own introduction, Lonicera periclymenum 'Assynt Cream' is a lovely climber with dark green summer leaves and clusters of highly scented white and creamy-yellow flowers in mid to late summer.
(Delivery within approximately 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Our own introduction, Lonicera periclymenum 'Assynt Cream' is a lovely climber with dark green summer leaves and clusters of highly scented white and creamy-yellow flowers in mid to late summer.
Best flower display once established will be seen if growing against a sunny wall or fence near a door or path where the fragrant flowers can be appreciated. We have a fantastic specimen growing up a tree in our arboretum.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Flower Colour: White & creamy-yellow.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lonicera periclymenum 'Assynt Cream' grows to be a medium sized climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- Spread: up to 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented, Rare and Unusual
You might also likeNew Price Each £22.95
New Price Each £18.95Regular price £12.95 -10% New Price Each £11.66
New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £75.00New Price Each £16.95New Price Each £60.00New Price Each £12.50
- On sale!