(Japanese Waxflower) Kirengeshoma palmata is an unusual, clump-forming perennial with handsome pale yellow, trumpet-like flowers in mid to late summer and palmate mid green leaves.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
An unusual, clump-forming perennial native to Japan, Kirengeshoma palmata has palmate mid green leaves and handsome pale yellow, trumpet-like flowers in mid to late summer.
Excellent in woodland with dappled shade and a moist yet well drained soil.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, lime free soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Kirengeshoma palmata grows to be a medium sized clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)
You might also like