(Japanese Waxflower) Kirengeshoma palmata is an unusual, clump-forming perennial with handsome pale yellow, trumpet-like flowers in mid to late summer and palmate mid green leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An unusual, clump-forming perennial native to Japan, Kirengeshoma palmata has palmate mid green leaves and handsome pale yellow, trumpet-like flowers in mid to late summer.
Excellent in woodland with dappled shade and a moist yet well drained soil.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, lime free soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Kirengeshoma palmata grows to be a medium sized clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)
You might also like