- Sold Out
Hydrangea paniculata 'Vanille Fraise'
Hydrangea paniculata 'Vanille Fraise' is a striking medium sized shrub with long lasting flower heads from late June to November, white initially and turning strawberry pink as they age.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A beautiful selection, Hydrangea paniculata 'Vanille Fraise' has elegant flower panicles, white initially and gradually turning lovely shades of strawberry pink. The flower display can last from mid summer into autumn.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Vanille Fraise' is an easy to grow and reliable, flowering garden plant!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea paniculata 'Vanille Fraise' grows to be a medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned. (up to 1.2 m if pruned yearly)
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned.(up to 1.2 m if pruned yearly)
- Pruning: Prune back to a bud, 30 - 40 cm above the ground each March. This will keep the plant from getting to large and increase the size of the flower heads.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowering in Summer, Flowering in Autumn
- On sale!