Hydrangea macrophylla 'Garden Baudirector Kuhnert'
A sturdy and reliable deciduous shrub with rounded heads of metallic heads of vivid blue or pink/purple (depending on soil pH) flowers in mid to late summer. Grows in sun or shade and very suitable for large containers.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A sturdy and reliable deciduous shrub with rounded heads of metallic heads of vivid blue or pink/purple (depending on soil pH) flowers in mid to late summer. The leaves are handsome, large, bright green and oval in shape.
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Garden Baudirector Kuhnert' is an eye-catching shrub suitable for a position in sun or shade!
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Flower Colour: Purplish-pink or blue depending upon the soil pH. Better blue colour in acid soils.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Garden Baudirector Kuhnert' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Summer