Hydrangea macrophylla 'Lanarth White'
A handsome shrub, Hydrangea macrophylla 'Lanarth White' has flat flower heads surrounded by pure white flower bracts which gradually fleck with pink as they age.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A handsome shrub, Hydrangea macrophylla 'Lanarth White' has flat flower heads surrounded by pure white flower bracts which gradually fleck with pink as they age. The leaves are dark green in summer, turning pretty shades of maroon purple before falling in autumn.
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Lanarth White' is a reliable, hardy shrub suitable for a position in sun or shade. It can also be grown successfully in a large container.
- Position: Sun or shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Lanarth White' grows to be a small or eventually medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: up to 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers