Geranium x 'Johnson's Blue'
(Hardy Geranium) A lovely selection, Geranium x 'Johnson's Blue' is covered with masses of dark-veined, lavender-blue flowers which fade to pearl grey as they mature in mid to late summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A lovely selection, Geranium x 'Johnson's Blue' is covered with masses of dark-veined, lavender-blue flowers which fade to pearl grey as they mature in mid to late summer. These flowers are handsome against the bright green and deeply divided leaves. An excellent ground cover plant and a fine choice for a cottage garden or informal border.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Informal, dense, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Once Geranium x 'Johnson's Blue' has flowered, remove the old flower stems and old leaves to encourage the production of new leaves and flowers.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like