Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker'
(Fringed Loosestrife) A wild flower native to North America, Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' has vivid yellow summer flowers, slender stalks and rich, dark purple leaves.
Ideal for growing in damp soil but free draining soil near a stream or pond. Best foliage colour if planted in a spot with plenty of sun.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A wild flower native to North America, Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' has yellow flowers, slender stalks and rich, dark purple leaves. The dark foliage is complimented by masses of handsome, clear-yellow flowers which appear in the summer months.
An excellent plant for growing near ponds, streams or in damp yet reasonably drained areas.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' grows to be an upright, mound forming perennial.
- Height: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m), Herbaceous - Large (1.2m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Foliage - Purple/Red