Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker'
(Fringed Loosestrife) A wild flower native to North America, Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' has yellow flowers, slender stalks and rich, dark purple leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A wild flower native to North America, Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' has yellow flowers, slender stalks and rich, dark purple leaves. The dark foliage is complimented by masses of handsome, clear-yellow flowers which appear in the summer months.
An excellent plant for growing near ponds, streams or in damp yet reasonably drained areas.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' grows to be an upright, mound forming perennial.
- Height: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Large (Tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Purple/Red
You might also like