- On sale!
Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk'
(Catmint) Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' is a superb bushy, clump forming perennial with soft, rosy pink flowers in mid to late summer opening from dark purple buds above masses of matt green leaves.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
The enchanting Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' has soft, rosy pink flowers opening from dark purple buds. This has attractive grey green foliage, a more compact growth habit than many Catmints and is wonderfully aromatic. The flowers are very attractive to bees and butterflies.
With a long flowering period in summer, this is a fine addition to a flowering border of cottage garden. Best flower display once established if planted in a position with plenty of sun.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' is very tolerant of dry soil conditions.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with an open, mounded habit.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Cut Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' back to ground level after flowering to encourage fresh foliage and a second flush of flowers.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Good for bees & insects, Scented