Hedera colchica 'Batumi'
(Persian Ivy) Hedera colchica 'Batumi' is a handsome evergreen Ivy with large glossy green, unlobed leaves.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Hedera colchica 'Batumi' is a handsome evergreen Ivy with large glossy green, unlobed leaves. Fairly dense once established, this is an excellent climber for covering a wall, fence or old tree.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hedera colchica 'Batumi' grows to be a large, self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 13 ft)
- Notes: Hedera colchica 'Batumi' can be grown very successfully as a tough, durable ground cover plant in gardens with no available supports to climb.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft), Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large
- On sale!