(Himalayan Ivy) A reasonably vigorous (once settled down) and unusual Ivy, Hedera nepalensis has eye-catching grey-green leaves with established plants producing colourful yellow berries.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A reasonably vigorous and unusual Ivy, Hedera nepalensis has eye-catching grey-green leaves with established plants producing colourful yellow berries.
Hedera nepalensis can be grown as a climber but can also be grown as a woody ground cover plant, forming a dense mat of stems over time.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow initially then moderate.
- Habit: Large climbing plant - may require support.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large (4m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas, Site: Windy, Soil: Alkaline
- Special Features