Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia'
(Columnar Maidenhair Tree ) Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' is a very narrow, upright tree which was first raised at the Dortmund Botanic Garden in Germany in 1930.
The 20L pot grown plants currently available are to large to be sent out with our mail order service and can only be ordered for collection from our nursery.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A very narrow, upright tree which was first raised at the Dortmund Botanic Garden in Germany in 1930. Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' is a tall, narrow form with large leaves that are a dark greenish-blue in spring / summer before turning a splendid golden-yellow in the autumn.
A handsome tree for small gardens, as the narrow habit takes up little garden space.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' grows to be a very narrow, small or eventually in many years, medium sized tree.
- Height: up to 10 - 15 m (32 - 50 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (4m - 8m), Tree - Medium (8m - 15m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Habit - Narrow, Honey Fungus Resistant