Geum 'Lady Stratheden'
(Avens) Geum 'Lady Stratheden' has vivid, semi-double, yellow flowers supported by strong, hairy stems in early to late summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
This variety has vivid, semi-double, yellow flowers supported by strong, hairy stems in early to late summer. It is similar to Geum 'Mrs. Bradshaw' with the main difference being the colour of the flowers.
Geum 'Lady Stratheden' will provide good, dense ground cover and looks particularly good when planted at the front of a border. Any flowers that are fading and old should be removed to prolong the flowering season.
- Position: Sun or light shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geum 'Lady Stratheden' is a ground cover herbaceous plant.
- Height: Flowering stems up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like