Geum 'Mrs J. Bradshaw'
(Avens) An excellent low growing plant, Geum 'Mrs J Bradshaw' forms a compact mound of rich green leaves and produces a long lasting succession of scarlet-orange semi-double flowers.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An excellent low growing plant, Geum 'Mrs J Bradshaw' forms a compact mound of rich green leaves and produces a long lasting succession of scarlet-orange semi-double flowers. These flowers are borne on slender, branching stems in early to late summer.
Geum 'Mrs J. Bradshaw' will provide good, dense ground cover and looks particularly good when planted at the front of a border. Any flowers that are fading and old should be removed to prolong the flowering season.
- Position: Sun or light shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geum 'Mrs J. Bradshaw' is a ground cover herbaceous plant.
- Height: Flowering stems up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!