Fagus sylvatica 'Felderbach'
(Dwarf Beech) Fagus sylvatica 'Felderbach' is an unusual, very slow growing, shrub or eventually very small tree with a distinctive habit and very small dark green leaves.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Fagus sylvatica 'Felderbach' is a striking, slow growing, dwarf tree with small leaves very much like a bonsai. The leaves are dark green and slightly leathery, turning bronze and brown before falling in autumn.
Slow growing and although not instant gratification very suitable for small gardens or for growing in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Fagus sylvatica 'Felderbach' eventually grows to be a large, densely branched shrub. It can be pruned if required.
- Height: 2.5 - 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Rare and Unusual, To grow in a pot, Habit - Architectural
You might also likeNew Price Each £45.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £12.95
New Price Each £19.95
New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £60.00New Price Each £15.00New Price Each £12.95