Deutzia crenata 'Pride of Rochester'
Reliable and attractive, Deutzia crenata 'Pride of Rochester' is a medium sized shrub with an excellent display of double white flowers in summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An attractive shrub, Deutzia crenata 'Pride of Rochester' has masses of double white flowers flushed with pale pink on the outside which stand out well against the mid green leaves.
Deutzia crenata 'Pride of Rochester' is an excellent flowering shrub for a garden border and can also be grown in a large container or pot if required.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: Double white
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia crenata 'Pride of Rochester' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub once established.
- Height: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like