Cotoneaster cooperi 'Nicolette'
(Cotoneaster) An unusual small or eventually medium sized evergreen shrub with glossy dark green leaves and an excellent, long lasting display of vivid red berries late in the year. Superb winter interest when planted in small groups.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us Cotoneaster cooperi 'Nicolette' grows to be a lovely, graceful evergreen shrub with an excellent display of colourful berries late in the year. Clusters of small white flowers in late spring/early summer are followed by masses of long lasting bright berries in autumn and winter. These berries can last for several months and are popular with birds.
Suitable for sum or shade but best fruit display once established will be seen if planted in a sunny position. Can be grown well in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small or eventually medium sized, spreading shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental, Suitable for Containers, Evergreen, Screening/Hedge