- On sale!
(Tibetan Cotoneaster) A handsome small to medium sized, semi-evergreen shrub which can be found growing in Tibet, Cotoneaster cuspidatus has masses of large, shiny red fruit in autumn.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A handsome small to medium sized shrub which can be found growing in Tibet, Cotoneaster cuspidatus has masses of large, shiny red fruit in autumn. The leaves are dark green, glossy and this is a semi-evergreen species meaning that in cold winters the leaves will fall and give an attractive display of red, purple and orange-gold autumn colour.
Cotoneaster cuspidatus is a distinctive garden shrub with colourful berries suitable for growing in a large container or for gardens with limited space.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized, spreading shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- Notes: Cotoneaster cuspidatus is a tough, low maintenance, easy to grow garden plant.
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental, Suitable for Containers, Evergreen, Screening/Hedge
- On sale!