Cornus stolonifera 'Kelseyi'
(Compact Dogwood) A low growing shrub, Cornus stolonifera 'Kelseyi' has a densly branching habit and colourful red stems in the winter.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A low growing shrub, Cornus stolonifera 'Kelseyi' has a densly branching habit and colourful red stems in the winter. The leaves are small, oval, light green and turn shades of red and yellow before falling in autumn.
A charming small dogwood, Cornus stolonifera 'Kelseyi' is ideal for gardens in which a full sized selection would be to large.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Cornus stolonifera 'Kelseyi' grows to be a dwarf, rounded, suckering shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft).
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft).
- Notes: Particularly splendid when planted in large groups as part of a winter border.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Ornamental Bark / Colourful Winter Stems, To grow in a pot
You might also like