Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety'
(Milky Bellflower) Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety' a handsome upright perennial with narrow mid-green leaves and large heads of violet blue, bell-shaped flowers in mid to late summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety' a handsome upright perennial with narrow mid-green leaves and large heads of violet blue, bell-shaped flowers in mid to late summer.
Best flower display usually in a position with plenty of sun and shelter from strong winds. The cut stems can also be used to create flower displays.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety' grows to be a clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Divide established clumps every 3 or 4 years, removing the old parts and replanting the vigorous young sections.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies)