- On sale!
Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna'
(Milky Bellflower) A popular clump forming perennial, Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna' has tall flower stalks topped with lilac, bell shaped flowers from mid to late summer.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
A popular clump forming perennial, Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna' has tall flower stalks topped with lilac, bell shaped flowers from mid to late summer. The foliage is deep green with slightly serrated leaves.
Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna' is highly suitable for use as a tall 'back' plant for informal flower beds and cottage gardens. The cut stems can also be used to create flower displays.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna' grows to be a clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: 120 cm (4 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Divide established clumps every 3 or 4 years, removing the old parts and replanting the vigorous young sections.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Large, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering in Autumn, Flowering in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees