Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold'
(Juniper) A tough and hardy conifer, Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' is evergreen with a low, spreading habit and deep golden-bronze foliage all year round.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A tough and hardy conifer, Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' is evergreen with a low, spreading habit and deep golden-bronze foliage all year round.
Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' can be grown as a low, standalone shrub or in groups to act as ground cover. It also grows well in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' grows to be a low, compact shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Windy, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Foliage - Gold/Yellow, Suitable for Containers