Betula pendula 'Cacao'
(Birch) New to us, Betula pendula 'Cacao' unusual with dark, chocolate brown bark and gracefully arching branches covered with dark green summer leaves.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
New to us, Betula pendula 'Cacao' has dark, chocolate brown bark and gracefully arching branches covered with dark green summer leaves. The leaves have good yellow autumn colours before falling.
Betula pendula 'Cacao' is a handsome standalone garden tree.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained fertile soil. Avoid planting in wet or waterlogged areas!
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate
- Habit: Betula pendula 'Cacao' grows to be a small tree with arching branches..
- Height: 4 - 6 m (13 - 20 ft)
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Ornamental Bark / Colourful Winter Stems, Rare and Unusual, Habit - Architectural, Habit - Weeping
You might also like