Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina'
(Windflower) Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' is a small to medium sized, late summer flowering perennial with large bright purplish-pink, double flowers in August and September.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
A late summer flowering perennial, Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' has large bright purplish-pink, double flowers in August and September. The leaves are dark green. An attractive, neat perennial ideal for a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist but well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August and September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (1 ½ - 2ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn