Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
(Japanese Anemone) A fabulous perennial for late summer colour, Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' has masses of elegant white flowers from August well into autumn.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A fabulous perennial for late summer colour, Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' has masses of elegant white flowers from August well into autumn. Generally flowers best in a sunny position or light, dappled shade and an excellent choice for planting at the back of a border.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Ideally moist but well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - late September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' grows to be a medium sized clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (approx 4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (up to 3 ft)
- Notes: Avoid planting Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' in areas which can be very wet over winter.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn