Actinidia arguta 'Issai'
(Kiwi Vine) A self-pollinating kiwi vine, Actinidia arguta 'Issai' has fragrant, creamy white flowers in early summer followed by tasty fruit which can be harvested in early autumn (late September/October).
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A self-pollinating kiwi vine, Actinidia arguta 'Issai' has fragrant, creamy white flowers in early summer followed by tasty fruit which can be harvested in early autumn (late September/October). The summer leaves are dark green in colour.
Actinidia arguta 'Issai' is a handsome climber, quite hardy and generally producing its best crop of fruit when planted in a sunny, warm position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist but well drained, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Generally hardy but not ideal for cold, windy areas as will fruit poorly.
- Flowering Period: May/June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Actinidia kolomikta grows to be a medium sized climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 3 - 5 m (10 - 16 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Fruit - Edible
You might also likeNew Price Each £18.95Regular price £35.00 -5% New Price Each £33.25
New Price Each £19.95New Price Each £9.95New Price Each £35.00
- On sale!
New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £32.00